Who can enter?
1. The nominee team should be an authorized employee/team of marketing function of the company.
2. The company should have a fully functional marketing department.
3. There should be an evidence of the impact of the marketing effort on customer base and sales through relevant data.
Norms to be followed…
1. I.T.S – Utkrisht Marketing Awards is open to companies or agencies of any size.
2. Parameters of the data submitted must have been completed within the last Financial Year.
3. Entries must have both creative sample and brief, wherever possible.
4. Entries must be original and should not be modified for awards.
5. The entries must have proof of initial production, publication and on air date, in case of advertising campaigns.
6. Non-English entries must be accomplished by a written translation or adoption.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries a contestant may enter.
8. Entries may be eligible for multiple categories if specifically pointed out. In such a case, the same shall be treated as separate submission/nomination.
9. It is assumed that entrants have carefully read the terms and have agreed to abide, upon submission of the Entry Form.
10. Judges reserve the right to cancel nominations in a category if submissions do not meet desired expectations or found offensive to national or religious sentiments.
11. All entries become the property of I.T.S and cannot be returned. The Institute regard and recognize intellectual copyright of the creative work submitted with the entry.